Some holidays just beg for a lavish brunch. Mother’s Day is a brunch holiday, and so is Easter—coming up Sunday, April 4—and there are plenty of fabulous places around Vancouver to indulge in a decadent holiday meal.
Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots in Vancouver
1. Café Pacifica at the Pan Pacific Hotel – Boasting one of the best waterfront views in the city, Café Pacifica is well-known—and loved—for its lavish Easter brunch buffet. The Easter Bunny makes an appearance for the kids, too. $65 per person, $55 for seniors & teens, $32.50 for children 6-12, free for children under 5.
2. Easter Brunch at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel – Another Vancouver favourite for holiday brunches, the Fairmont Waterfront boasts a bountiful adult buffet—including omelette and ham-carving stations—as well as a little-kid-friendly one, complete with chicken fingers and mac n’ cheese. Call 604-691-1818 for reservations and 2010 prices.
3. Cru Restaurant – Last year, our guest blogger Joyce Lam wrote about Mother’s Day brunch at Cru, a little French restaurant just off South Granville, and her photos of the meal were so gorgeous that I, for one, can’t wait to try their Easter brunch (an inclusive three-course meal). $42 per person.
4. Raincity Grill – The always-delicious Raincity celebrates Easter for four days, offering its Easter brunch Friday, April 2 – Monday, April 5. Less expensive than the hotels, here you’ll get two courses for $19, $5 mimosas and free Easter eggs.
5. Le Gavroche – Another French choice, this charming bistro serves a gourmet Easter buffet for $39 per person. They do a three-course Easter dinner, too, for $45 per person.
Want more options? Check out this list of Vancouver Easter brunch and dinner specials.
Have another recommendation for Easter brunch? Please let us know in the comments.