Talk about a fantastic, unique-to-Vancouver fundraiser: The Arts Club Theatre Company is bringing back its popular series of Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes for Fall 2011: These evening soirées combine cooking demonstrations by Vancouver celebrity chefs with fine wine, a four-course meal, and an invitation to dine in an elegant, private home somewhere in Vancouver.
The intimate format of the Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes makes them a must for foodies: not only do you get to dine on fabulous food, you also get unparalleled access to some of the finest chefs in Vancouver.
The line-up for Fall 2011 highlights the diversity of Vancouver’s fine-dining scene, with chefs from such top Vancouver restaurants as Bridges, Cru, Boneta, and Gramercy Grill. Wine pairings from Okanagan artisan wineries include Ganton & Larsen Prospect Winery, Mission Hill Family Estate, and Rigamarole.
Arts Club Theatre’s Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes Fall 2011 Schedule
- Tuesday, October 4 – Alana Peckham, Cru Restaurant, with wine pairings from Mission Hill Family Estate
- Wednesday, October 19 – Shane McNeil, Bridges Restaurant, with wine pairings from Rigamarole
- Wednesday, November 2 – Dennis Huang, Gramercy Grill, with wine pairings from Mission Hill Family Estate
- Wednesday, November 9 – Jason Liezert, Boneta, Save-On-Meats, with wine pairings from Ganton & Larsen Prospect Winery
- Thursday, November 17 – Chris Mills, Joey Restaurants, with wine pairings from Ganton & Larsen Prospect Winery
Tickets for each of the Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes are $125 and include a $50 tax receipt; all proceeds benefit the non-profit Arts Club Theatre Company. To reserve a spot, call Arts Club Theatre Company’s Special Events at 604.687.5315 x248.
Arts Club Theatre Company’s Fall 2011 Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes run from October 4 – November 17, 2011.