Celebrity chefs, popular local restaurants, wineries, food and beverage manufacturers, cookbook authors, retailers, artisans, and many others from the culinary world will come together for a three day public extravaganza at the newly refurbished BC Place Stadium. EAT! Vancouver encompasses unique food experiences, opportunities to learn behind-the-scenes culinary magic from professional chefs, dynamic entertainment through celebrity chef cooking demonstrations and culinary competitions, diverse food, beverage and cooking related exhibits; and of course fantastic shopping opportunities.
Come for lunch and stay for dinner at EAT! Vancouver’s Bite of Vancouver restaurant pavilion. The chefs of favourite Lower Mainland restaurants will serve up appetizer portions of their signature recipes. For a nominal charge ($1.00 – $4.00) per item you will be able to savour the flavours of numerous eateries.
Beer, wine and spirits will be well represented in the Tasting Pavilion where you can sip and taste hundreds of different beverages. Hosted by Daenna Van Mulligen, Vancouver’s Wine Diva, the Grapes and Hops Stage will feature presentations and tastings of numerous local and regional beers and wines conducted by a variety of industry experts.
While at EAT! Vancouver, you will also enjoy shopping in the marketplace of over 250 exhibit booths. Producers, manufacturers, retailers and food artisans will showcase a wide assortment of unique products for eating, drinking, cooking, entertaining, and outfitting a kitchen. Exhibits will include everything from gourmet foods to kitchen accessories.
While visiting EAT! Vancouver, you will:
- Discover new food + beverage products +cooking ingredients
- Taste hundreds of food and beverage from hundreds of exhibitors
- Shop & buy hard to find food +cooking related products.
- Learn new methods of cooking from the experts
- Watch Food Network celebrity chefs showcase their talents on stage
- Learn cuisines of foreign lands in the World Culinary Tourism Expo
- Enjoy tasting the offerings of restaurants and wineries +breweries
- Find new foods + treats for your pets in the Pets EAT! Too Pavilion
- Discover appreciation for cheese at Dairy Farmer’s Cheese Seminars
- Talk with food producers, growers, vintners and brewers
- Improve wine + beer appreciation in Grapes & Hops Seminar area
For additional information about the event, please visit the Eat! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival website.
|We are giving away a Family Pack of Four (4) Single-Day Admission Tickets to attend the event! To be eligible, all you have to do is post a comment below. We’ll randomly select a winner at noon on Tuesday, May 22nd and notify the winner by email.
Updated Tuesday, May 22nd: Congratulations Elaine! You are the recipient of a Family Pack of Four (4) Single-Day Admission Tickets to attend the Eat! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival. Please check your inbox for further instructions on how to claim your prize.