We’ve been receiving multiple reports of Sasquatch sightings in Stanley Park.
Located at the miniature train plaza in Vancouver’s Stanley Park, the Klahowya Village is an authentic Aboriginal cultural experience like no other you’ve ever seen! Travel through the forest on the Spirit Catcher miniature train and discover the Legend of the Sasquatch. Watch First Nations and Métis cultural performances and Artisan demonstrations and shop the Artisan market. FREE Gate Admission!
- June 21 – September 3
- 11am – 4pm Monday to Thursday
- 11am – 5pm Friday to Sunday (and holiday Mondays)
- Jump on board the Spirit Catcher Train ride for a journey into the forest of Stanley Park and hear the story of “The Sasquatch”.
- Watch 2 dance performances each day at: 1:30pm and 3:00pm.
- Visit with Artisans working on-site – featuring wood carving and weaving.
- Browse Artisan Kiosks to purchase authentic Aboriginal arts and crafts.
For more information visit http://www.aboriginalbc.com/klahowya-village/