The Vancouver Home + Design Show is the ultimate authority on all things lifestyle. From styling your wardrobe and designing a new home to renovating your existing space or simply hosting friends for a delicious evening of entertaining, you’ll find expert insight, innovation, and inspiration for living well at every turn. This year’s show will be held from October 11 – 14 at BC Place Stadium.
2012 Show Highlights:
- New this year, the Vancouver Preparedness Show – making its Canadian debut this fall, this unique show-within-a-show will offer advice for coping with earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, severe storms, and hazardous material spills for everyone who’s ever wondered, “what if”?
- Savour your Life Cooking Stage – home cooking is going decidedly up-market this fall, as noted chefs Rob Feenie of Cactus Club, Ned Bell from YEW Restaurant + Bar, and others share their personal recipe collections.
- Design Through the Decades – Nostalgia goes ultra-chic with this collection of vignettes commemorating a century of style as imaged by Janette Ewen.
- The Western Living Lounge – Sip and flip through the latest editions of Western Living and Condo Living Magazines, all in the lap of luxury.
- The HGTV Main Stage – not to be missed celebs like HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler, Jillian Harris, Maria Killam and more!
- One-on-one consultations with Christine Ford, of the Friendly Decorator at Ask a Decorator.
- And lots, lots more!
- Dates: October 11 – 14, 2012
- Location: BC Place Stadium (777 Pacific Boulevard Vancouver, BC)
- For additional show information, please click here.
|We have three pairs of tickets for this year’s Vancouver Home + Design Show up for grabs. All you have to do is post a comment below and we’ll randomly select the winners at noon on Friday, October 5th and notify the winners by email.
Congatulations to Victoria, Candice and Chantelle! Check your inbox for prize details!