This ticketed event ($25 per person) is likely best enjoyed with a gaggle of girlfriends. The fun takes place from 7:30pm to 10pm at the downtown Vancouver location of Holt Renfrew. Tickets include complimentary Magenta Madness mocktails and canapes from Gotham Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar. The ticket price will also count towards your shopping that night, if you spend $75 or more on a beauty product.
While the spring beauty previews are the main hook, there’s tons of other good stuff going on including complimentary manicures from the Holt’s Salon (using Lippman, Butter London and YSL), plus make-up brush cleaning, hand massages, brow waxing and makeovers. Find the full list after the jump.
Complimentary Powder Puff Services Include:
● Makeup brush cleaning from Beauty So Clean – bring two makeup brushes and have them cleaned with the world’s first cosmetic sanitizer.
● Mini-manicures and nail colour touch-ups from Holts Salon & Spa, Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, and YSL
● Brow waxing from Holts Salon & Spa
● Mini makeovers from Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, NARS
● Make-up demonstrations from Bobbi Brown, Burberry, Clé de Peau, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Laura Mercier
● Eye shadow and eye care demonstrations from Clé de Peau, Shu Uemura
● Hand massages from Aqua di Parma, Guerlain, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
● Hand paraffin treatment from Sisley, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
● Magenta Madness mocktails and canapés by Gotham Steakhouse and Cocktail Bar.
Want more updates on Vancouver fun? Follow me on Twitter @TJerven