Prepare for an all-Canadian star lineup on the Food Network Celebrity Stage at this year’s EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival: Spice Goddess Bal Arneson, Anna Olson of Bake with Anna Olson, Chef Chuck Hughes of Chuck’s Week Off, and Vancouver’s own Iron Chef: America winner and Food Concept Architect for Cactus Club Restaurants, Chef Rob Feenie.
For the latest news release, click here.
Returning features of EAT! Vancouver include:
- Food Network Celebrity Stage
- International Culinary Stage
- Grapes & Hops Stage, featuring wine and beer related seminars, food pairings, and tastings
- The Bites of Vancouver Pavilion, offering appetizer-size plates from local restaurants
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Tasting Pavilion
- The BC Chef’s Association Art Show and Competition
- The World Culinary Travel Expo
- Cheese Seminars presented by The Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Culinary Classes presented by Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)
11th annual EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival Details:
- Friday May 24 – 2-9pm
- Saturday May 25 – 10am-9pm
- Sunday May 26 – 10am-5pm
- BC Place Stadium, 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver BC V6B 4Y8
Info and tickets: http://www.eat-vancouver.com/
Tickets: Adults $16 ($14 online), Seniors $14, Youth 13-16 $9, Free for kids 12 & under
EAT! Vancouver Social Media:
|We’re giving away a prize package including a copy of Weber Canada’s New Real Grilling Cookbook, a voucher for VIP seating for four (4) to any wine seminar of choice, and a family pack of four (4) tickets to EAT! Vancouver. All you have to do is post a comment below and we’ll randomly select a winner at noon on Friday, May 10th and notify the winner by email.|
Updated Friday, May 10th: Congratulations Jordan! You are the lucky recipient of the EAT! Vancouver prize package, including a copy of Weber Canada’s New Real Grilling Cookbook, a voucher for VIP seating for four (4) to any wine seminar of choice, and a family pack of four (4) tickets. Please check your inbox for further details on how to go about claiming your prize. Thank you to everyone who posted a comment!