It’s a classic Vancouver traveler’s dilemma: You’ve just got to experience the iconic Capilano Suspension Bridge, 460 feet of knee-quaking adventure. And you’ve just got to see Stanley Park, the 1,000-acre oceanside forest in the heart of the city. And you’ve just got to check out the inspired Emily Carr canvasses inside the Vancouver Art Gallery. And that doesn’t even put a dent in your Vancouver bucket list.
Fortunately, doing it all just got a little easier. Travelers to Vancouver who make a hotel reservation before June 30 (for a stay anytime before the end of the year) get deep discounts on the city’s top attractions.
Book this special offer, available only on tourismvancouver.com, and receive 25 percent off of a choice of one of 10 attractions, 30 percent off of two attractions and 35 percent off of three attractions.
Options include some of Vancouver’s signature experiences:
- Brave the Capilano Suspension Bridge, swaying 230-feet above a raging river.
- Explore the best of Stanley Park in a historic, horse-drawn carriage.
- Take to the seas on a luxury dinner or lunch onboard Harbour Cruises.
- Get a new perspective on the city from the 551-foot-high Vancouver Lookout.
- See Canadian and international masterpieces at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- Wander a traditional Chinese scholar’s garden at Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden.
- Experience live science demos and OMNIMAX at Telus World of Science.
- Step back to simpler times at the 1920s-inspired Burnaby Village Museum.
- Cross the treacherous Fraser River in a Hell’s Gate Airtram.
- Admire one of the world’s finest botanical gardens at Minter Gardens.