Experience the delights of Christmas at FlyOver Canada from November 29, 2013 until January 5, 2014
Hours of Operation:
- Daily from 10 AM until 9 PM
- December 24 closed early at 5 PM
- December 25 closed
- December 26 Boxing Day open 10 AM until 9 PM
General Admission Prices:
- Adults $19.95 + Tax
- Seniors, Youth and Students $17.95 + Tax
- Children $14.95 + Tax
* Priority boarding for an extra $2
Help Santa Save Christmas at FlyOver Canada this holiday season!
Enjoy a Christmas themed pre-show and pre-boarding experience including the Ultimate Flying Ride – FlyOver Canada
And, share in the magic of Christmas at our free outdoor Christmas Plaza featuring:
- Live entertainment including holiday music favorites and more
- Santa’s Artic Art Workshop display with live ice carving shows every Friday at 5pm commencing from December 6 onwards
- Delicious tastes of Christmas with waffles, hot drinks and candied nuts by Leonidas Belgian Chocolates and Swiss Style Nuts.
Complete your FlyOver Canada Christmas by upgrading to the
Christmas Magic Pass for an extra $5 + Tax including:
- 1 x waffle from Leonidas Belgian Chocolates
- 1 x hot chocolate or cider from the FlyOver Canada Christmas Kiosk
More information on Christmas at FlyOver Canada can soon be found at www.flyovercanada.com.
Free Ticket Giveaway!
We have a family pass for FlyOver Canada available for one of our readers. To be eligible simply post a comment below. We’ll pick a random winner next week and notify them by email. Good luck!
Updated Wednesday, December 4th: Congratulations Gillian! You are the lucky recipient of a four-person Family Pass to experience Christmas at FlyOver Canada. Please check your inbox for further details on how to go about claiming your prize. Thank you to everyone who posted a comment. Stay tuned for more great stories and contests through Inside Vancouver!