Western Canada’s largest boat show, the Vancouver International Boat Show, will run from Wednesday, January 20 to Sunday, January 24, 2016. The 54th annual event is set to host an exciting lineup of the newest and most innovative boats and accessories from over 250 exhibitors, along with entertaining and informative seminars for all of your boating needs.
The Vancouver Boat Show is held in two locations – an indoor venue at BC Place, and the Floating Show at Granville Island. Both locations offer show-goers of all ages an extensive selection of the newest and most innovative boating products on the market.
- Wednesday to Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Granville Island Floating Show closes at 5 pm daily
- Adults: $15
- Seniors: $13
- 2-day Adult Passes: $20
- 2-day Senior Passes: $17
- 5-day All Access Passes: $25
- Kids (16 and under): FREE
- BC Place – 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
- Granville Island Maritime Market and Marina – 1676 Duranleau Street, Vancouver
- Free shuttle buses and water ferries run continuously between BC Place and Granville Island
FREE Discover Boating boat rides and Hands On Skills Training at Granville Island; Kids’ Zone; Sport Fishing in BC; SailFest, offering the latest sailboats, gear, and destinations; and, Discover Boating Centre, an educational one-stop-shop where attendees can find unbiased answers on how to get started in boating.